Sunday, January 5, 2014

First and Foremost

Well, it happened. I started a blog. The main motivation behind my new media outlet is my adoring wife. She suggested that instead of posting all of my runs, rants, and experiences on Facebook to put it somewhere else.

Welcome to somewhere else! Though I do not have a definite theme as to what I will focus on, here are a few things that should be coming very soon:

* Tales and woes of reaching my goal of 1,000 miles for 2014
* Race reviews (currently in the Winchester, VA area)
* Rants, raves, and venting for misfortunes while running
* Highlights, fortunes, and positive things while running
* Maybe product reviews (Albeit boring because I have minimal gear, it might help someone!)
* What happens during practices (I coach high school Cross Country and Track)

With that said, I will try to post as much as time allows. However, being a dad, husband, teacher, mentor, and coach is very time consuming. Factor in time to run and my day is almost spent.

Any questions, comments, confessions, complaints, conundrums, and/or criticism is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment